Sendum PT200: Portable, Reliable Covert GPS Tracking
Transportation security managers, private investigators, and law enforcement agencies use the Sendum PT200 covert tracker for cargo transit assurance, vehicle surveillance, drug stings, and theft recovery. The Sendum PT200 sets the standard for reliable, Assisted-GPS location tracking in impaired conditions such as those found in packed cargo trailers or under vehicles.
While many units can communicate their position over the cellular network, the Sendum PT200 can use CDMA cellular communications and gpsOne location services to determine its position. gpsOne is a cellular service offering which combines cell sector direction and distance, cell sector triangulation, assisted GPS, and autonomous GPS in to a single device. An assistance server on the cellular network determines the location of the tracking unit using the exact coordinates of the towers with which the unit is communicating along with other device-provided location information. And because the Sendum PT200 does not require a clear view of the sky, it can determine and transmit its position anywhere there is a cellular signal.
The Sendum PT200 is always on which means you can ping it to determine its location on demand. It can be placed anywhere you need it: you can embed it within cargo, or place it covertly in a shipment or on a vehicle. With the factory battery, the Sendum PT200 will last 7-15 days reporting every hour in a good cellular coverage zone. The Sendum PT200 works where there is a CDMA network including the United States, Canada, Australia, Brazil, and many destinations in Asia.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Small, rugged, water-resistant housing – place unit outside or inside.
- Internal antenna – hide unit almost anywhere.
- More sensitive – works where conventional GPS systems do not.
- Position accuracy:
- Open sky: 15-30 feet.
- Impaired: <60 ft. 95% of time.
- Over-the-air device management. Re-program unit either directly or via the Internet.
- Rechargeable battery – 10 and 21 day options available.
- Programmable application button – initiate internal geo-fence or other custom programs.
- Integrated Qualcomm gpsOne™ CDMA Assisted-GPS location technology
- Supports Qualcomm BREW programming environment
- Integrated battery: 3.7 V Li-Ion type
- Small battery: 1.8 Ahr
- Large battery: 3.6 Ahr
- Cellular E911 Assisted-GPS reference service
- Small battery: 3.25” x 1.5” x 0.75”
- Large battery: 3.25” x 1.5” x 1.25”
- Small battery: 3.1 oz
- Large battery: 4.6 oz
- Enclosure: Plastic, water-resistant
- Indicator: Tri-colored LED
- Vibration: Up to 500Hz random vibration. 1.25G rms
- Operating: -20º to +60º C
- Storage: -40º to +80º C
- Humidity: <95% non-condensing
RELATED SERVICE PLANS
|Sendum PT200 Product Brief||235.79 KB|
|FSNtracks Product Brief||161.25 KB|
|"Slap & Track" Battery Options for Sendum PT200||329.45 KB|
|Retail Price List - PT200 Product Line||11.93 KB|
|Retail Price List - PT200 Embedded Service Plans||12.14 KB|
|Retail Price List - PT200 Slap & Track Service Plans||44.61 KB|